Find your opportunity to Make Today Great!
If creativity, innovation, service and a chance to make a real difference in peoples’ lives are important to you, we want you on our team. Please see below for current job opportunities. While we thank all respondents, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Concierge - Full Time
You have a passion to raise the bar in the retirement industry. You are an energetic, motivated team player who is able to inspire others to provide the highest standards of performance and customer service. You may or may not have experience as concierge/front desk Team Member, but are willing and committed to learning how to be a great one. You are committed to excellence in customer service, willing to learn and/or share your expertise and having fun.
At V!VA, we aren’t about grand statements or lofty ideals. We are a group of Canadians committed to bringing the right mix of people together to inspire each other and deliver the highest standards of customer service and performance in the retirement industry. At V!VA we put people first. We are looking for just the right person who shares V!VA’s mission – Making Today Great!
Concierge reports to the Services Manager. In accordance with V!VA’s vision and values the Concierge is responsible for the greeting visitors, answering the phone and helping Community Members with daily needs. The Concierge is an integral member of the Concierge team. You will make working and living at V!VA Thornhill Woods Retirement Community an awesome experience by continually working to improve the customer service experience and developing an innovative working environment for Team Members and volunteers.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide customer service to Community Members at a centrally located desk in the lobby
- Customer Service includes: greeting visitors, answering questions, provide directions, implementing security standards, facilitating services and communications throughout the Community
- Adhere to the V!VA Service Culture Standards while bringing your own natural personality to the position
- Actively participate in all training offered pre and post opening and seek opportunities to continue growing and learning and finding ways to contribute to Making Today Great!every day for everyone
- Live the Orange Dot V!VA Values and drive excellence in customer service throughout the community
Qualifications include but not limited to:
- Available for flexible hours of work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Customer Service/Concierge/Front Desk experience an asset but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable interacting with seniors
- Computer skills (Word, Excel and general internet usage) required
- Able to understand, articulate and live the V!VA Orange Dot Values
V!VA Retirement Communities welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.